Bond is a leading SR&ED firm, an innovator, with an excellent reputation in the industry and a fantastic corporate culture. We are seeking a talented SR&ED Analyst, with a background in biology, bio-med. or bio-chem, to join our team.
- Visit and interview corporate clients in order to evaluate which technological activities qualify for tax incentives
- Prepare the technical reports for our corporate clients’ R&D applications
- Conduct detailed cost-benefit analysis according to SR&ED policy
- Advise clients on government policies
- Manage client relationships
- University degree or higher
- SR&ED and/or industry experience an asset, but not required
- Superior verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to correspond effectively with all levels of an organization.
- Ability to multi-task and ensure strict deadlines are met
- Basic understanding of general accounting
- Vehicle and license required (some travel in Ontario necessary)
We offer a comprehensive package, competitive salary, medical benefits, plus revenue sharing and profit sharing.
Full training will be provided for the right candidate. Prospective candidates will be required to complete a writing test during the interview process.
We thank call candidates for submitting their resumes however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Submit your resume: firstname.lastname@example.org