Bond Consulting Group is a leading SR&ED firm, an innovator, with an excellent reputation in the industry and a fantastic corporate culture. We are seeking a talented SR&ED Evidence Manager , with a background in medicine, biology, engineering, computer science or applied math, or other technologies / sciences, to join our team. This role is ideal for someone with an eye for detail, a keen understanding of the scientific method, and a tenacious spirit.
- SR&ED Evidence Manager
- Assigned to cases selected for technical or financial audit
- Prepares SR&ED Evidence to defend SR&ED cases under CRA audit
- Follows proprietary SR&ED documentation methodologies
- Trains clients on SR&ED documentation methods
- Collects and organizes technical and financial evidence
- Prepares professional correspondence
- Collaborates with clients and Department Manager to prepare Notices of Objection
- Conducts Quality Control on internally prepared documentation
- University degree or higher is required, ideally in science, technology or medicine and/or professional experience an asset
- Superior verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to correspond effectively with all levels of an organization.
- Ability to multi-task and ensure strict deadlines are met
- Vehicle and license required (some travel in Ontario necessary, but not excessive)
- 2 Years of professional Experience
- summer hours
- medical benefits
- revenue sharing model
- profit sharing model
Full training will be provided for the right candidate. Prospective candidates will be required to complete a writing test during the interview process.
We thank call candidates for submitting their resumes however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Submit your resume: email@example.com