Bond is a leading SR&ED firm, an innovator, with an excellent reputation in the industry and a fantastic corporate culture. We are seeking a talented SR&ED Analyst, with a background in computer science, IT, applied math or other technologies/sciences.
- SR&ED Client Coordinator
- Prepare the technical reports for our corporate clients’ research and development activities
- Follow proprietary SR&ED documentation methodologies
- Collect and organize technical and financial evidence
- Collaborates with clients and Department Manager to develop SR&ED financial evaluations
- University degree or higher is required, ideally in technology or industrial design and/or industry experience an asset
- Superior verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to correspond effectively with all levels of an organization.
- Ability to multi-task and ensure strict deadlines are met
- Vehicle and license required (some travel in Ontario necessary, but not excessive)
- 2 Years of professional Experience
- summer hours
- medical benefits
- revenue sharing model
- profit sharing model
Full training will be provided for the right candidate. Prospective candidates will be required to complete a writing test during the interview process.
We thank all candidates for submitting their resumes however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Submit your resume: firstname.lastname@example.org