Bond Consulting Group is excited to support the most prestigious start-up competition in Canada – TiE Quest 2021! Julie Bond, SR&ED Whisperer at Bond Consulting Group, is honoured to be participating as a judge and mentor!
This sought-after event is a multi-stage business venture competition, bringing start-ups across Canada to receive advice from industry professionals, and network with top angel investors, venture capitalists, fund managers, and other professionals. The winner takes home a cash prize of $25,000 and the opportunity to receive $100,000 in investments.
- Startup exposure and networking opportunities with fund managers, angel investors, and venture capitalists
- Mentorship from successful entrepreneurs and business leaders
- Challenge your existing strategy and business model to improve performance
- A grand cash prize of $25,000 and the opportunity to receive $100,000 investment to the winner
- The Top 5 Finalists to participate in TiE Silicon Valley’s TiE 50 competition and participate in the TiECon 2021 Conference (virtual event)
- Over $100,000 in prizes including in-kind services such as legal, accounting, and SR&ED consulting
- Top 5 winners will get access to the TiE Global Network for further investment and networking
- All participants receive complimentary membership in TiE Toronto for 1 year
Monday, December 2, 2020 | Applications Open
Friday, January 29, 2021 | Applications Close, Online Judging Opens
February Date(s) TBD | Mentoring Workshop for Startups
Week of March 8, 2021 | Elevator Pitch Presentation
Week of April 5, 2021 | Business Plan Presentation
Thursday, April 15, 2021 | TiEQuest 2021 Finals & Awards Gala
The registration fee to compete in the event is CA$125 which includes a 1-year membership in TiE Toronto.
THE DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION IS TOMORROW, JANUARY 29TH. TO APPLY, PLEASE VISIT https://bit.ly/2MbAEBr