With our multidisciplinary consultants in science, engineering, tax and accounting, Bond Consulting can assist you in assessing your sector activities, in order to determine if you are entitled to receive refunds from the federal and provincial governments.
Engage our services and we will assign an SR&ED Analyst who is well-versed in your industry and we will dispatch him or her to visit you at your location. Each government program has its own criteria and regulations. We will analyze your activities and ensure that your applications are well positioned and accurate.
SR&ED claims are reviewed for scientific eligibility and financial accuracy. Your consultant knows both areas, as your consultant is an SR&ED expert that is trained in a variety of other government programs specifically oriented towards technology and science.
Our service includes:
- initial consultation in order to assess your eligibility for SR&ED
- comprehensive technical interviews with your staff
- scientific and technical report preparation
- analysis of eligible costs for all programs
- preparation of all necessary tax forms and paperwork
- correspondence and reporting to your accountant
- post-preparation tracking of your claims within the government system
- in the case of financial or technical reviews by a government body, we will be there to defend and negotiate with the government
- evidence support services are provided in case of any review
- tracking of your refund
- post-claim consultations to help you maximize your refunds in the future
- specialized evidence management portal, SR&ED Proof to ensure that you are creating compliant documentation in the format that CRA prefers
Bond Consulting is centrally located in Toronto. For your convenience, consultations can be arranged at your location, or we can handle your case through remote methods, so you don’t have to worry about travel, or interrupting your normal business activities.